Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Layered Pasta Salad

I combined two recipes into dinner tonight. John and I both would have preferred a lighter dressing, but I really liked the combination of ingredients I used.

Layered Pasta Salad

1 cup frozen peas, thawed
3 cups cooked small shell pasta
1 cup diced cooked ham
1/2 cup ranch dressing mixed with 1/2 cup mayo
1 cup cheese cubes
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup cashews
2 sliced green onions

Stir just before serving. Mix it up before you serve. Distribute the dressing. Do it.

Maggie helped make dinner and was a BIG help. She was so proud of herself, too. She measured, stirred and poured, and I cut up some strips of cheese for her to cut into cubes with a plastic knife.


Dalton was not a big help. Sorry, boy. He also refused to eat any dinner. Sigh. He's cute, though.

No comments: